William the lurcher Welcome to my little corner of the internet



"Hi, I'm William (a Lurcher sighthound). In my case I'm a mixture of Deerhound, Greyhound, Bedlington, Collie & Huntaway. I was born 13th October 2007 on a farm near Tavistock Devon. Hope you will enjoy my adventures........❤️William"
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

17 Aug 2013

Valley of Rocks



...and I have been on a goat hunt.  Of course I took Dad along too, he needed me to protect him!



it didn't take me long to spot some...they're in the photo above...can you see them!  Don't worry I got mum to take pics of a group of them we came across


look - dad is pointing them out, just in case mum didn't spot them!










this encounter was at the Valley of Rocks, a place we visit sometimes - a valley surrounded by rocks - obviously you guessed that from the name








  no fencing to keep the goats contained, but each end of this valley there are cattle grids to stop them getting further away.





I think they were as amazed by me as I was by them!


till next time

*