Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

19 Aug 2013

Still lovin' New Toy



I've had more fun than you can imagine with this New Toy (aka New Blue Toy), sometimes my circular friend gets called either of these versions, whatever I have fun with it.  Dad managed to get it for £4 in TK Maxx and although he thought it might only last a short while, it has proved to be worth every penny.   It isn't solid nor is it too soft.  Just right for me to catch in fact and it floats too, splendid.

Plus my little friend Hamish can pick it up too - here's a quick flashback to a previous video:






Called the Pooch Tube it can be bought  online through Amazon  and mum found a website showing it being used in therapy here.




 Thanks Dad
this is my bestest toy











12 comments:

  1. Always interested in a new TOY!!

    This looks very interesting because it floats!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would love one of these Sophie. Tell the guys to buy one to go with Mr. Orangie!

      Delete
  2. That is a hit then William. Have a marvellous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Father really does know best! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He wouldn't have it any other way :)

      Delete
  4. That IS one awesome toy William! Watch out! Hamish snagged it! Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll watch out for that young Hamish or he might decide to keep it! :)

      Delete
  5. Your Dad got an absolute bargain.
    On Amazon UK it's £26.97 !!!!
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/POOCH-TUBE-MEDIUM-ASSORTED-MAGENTA/dp/B009ETR14Q/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1376928438&sr=8-1&keywords=pooch+tube

    I don't think Annie would play with one, she loves her tennis balls anyway.
    I love to see you running around with it William, you are a very happy pooch with a tube :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the link Eileen, mum missed that one :)

      Delete
  6. We have a TJ MAXX in the states.. is it the same store? I find Annie gets a favorite toy and loves it forever.. I thought it was solid ..no wonder its easy to carry around. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got mum to check and yes it looks the same store. Designer stuff sold off cheap basically (so mum says). Going on what I hear about my lovely new toy, that figures as online here (Eileen pointed out in the previous comment) and checking her link, my new toy would cost a whopping £26 here ($40 or so)!!! I have expensive taste :)

      Delete

If by any chance you are short of time mum has added a Like button for you.