6 Jul 2012

oh no...!


I'm in a bit of a frenzy today


you see somebody mentioned the Doggie Doctor again!....the routine check up about my leg...

but when we get there I'm keen to get inside



come on mum, keep up...



 and they have some goodies for sale by the looks of things...



I soon get to go in and see my doggie doctor..


who examined my poorly leg and said it did seem a little tight to move up and down  (personally I find I can jump about with no trouble)....although mum and dad restrict what I do at the moment.  Apparently we have to continue as we usually do, with walks and 'gentle' run abouts, and if it plays me up again we will go back again.

Thanks everyone for your concern about me







10 comments:

  1. Poor you William, we are wishing you a speedy recovery. At least the dawgtor didn't have to do anything just a check-up.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly Molly, I like 'just check up's' that suits me fine...Thanks for the support.

      Delete
  2. Hi William. My doctor gets down on the floor and rolls about with me. I think he may be a funny 2 legged dog. Glad you can go back on the beach now. Monty Dog. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh William you are funny! You must try to rest your leg a little bit, I know it's hard to resist bouncing about! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...yes it's very difficult, especially when I want to run about a lot.

      Delete
  4. I hope he didn't have to take your temperature, William.........!

    Do as the dr says and be sensible!!

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankfully he didn't Joanna, but I sat on the scales...just in case!

      Delete
  5. Gruff Respect for taking the situation in hand there and marching straight in head held high - always best to focus the vet's attention onto your front end rather than your rear (just personal experience)! - wishing you a speedy recovery, though it looks like you have that well in hand too! Take care, Barnie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Be a good boy, Willaim, and do what the doctor says! You want to ba able to chase the wild things again, don't you?

    ReplyDelete

If by any chance you are short of time mum has added a Like button for you.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...