4 Jul 2012

Message from my Secretary....





I am always doing sketches and drawings of William, as no doubt you have realised by now, but for some time have felt there was a need for a seperate space for them..... so I finally decided to take the plunge and create a seperate Add-On blog just for William sketches and drawings.

I shall post them good or bad,  they will all get a look in.   Art is fun and I intend for this to be a bit of fun too.

This blog will not alter because of it - William is very pleased about that.

Here's the name and link of the sketching and drawing one:

www.sketchingwilliam.blogspot.com


I hope you will stop by it sometimes



*********








9 comments:

  1. Hi William we like the pictures very much. Have a good Wednesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. have stopped by and am following! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pat...I see you are the first one:)

      Delete
  3. I can certainly understand why you enjoy doing sketches and drawings of William--He is truly inspirational in both his antics and how handsome he is! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim - spoken like a true dog owner...you obviously see what I see in their characters:)

      Delete
  4. On my way right now! Ta!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll tell mum to put the kettle on then!

      Delete
  5. GruffHello! We really loved the "starting the blog" photos as it summed up the expression on both Mummy2Legs and my faces and still sums it up now! How we have lasted this long is beyond both of us, well, I think the pictures of marvellous me (I know I know...somebody gotta big me up!) have kept us afloat, I mean, poor Mummy2Legs does her best but is not the most technical and Daddy2Legs is even worse, what I have to put up with ey! We find your blogs easy reading and love coming to see how you are doing - Take care, Barnie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much BordoggyTerrier....nice to have such a positive comment.

      Delete

If by any chance you are short of time mum has added a Like button for you.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...