William the lurcher Welcome to my little corner of the internet



"Hi, I'm William (a Lurcher sighthound). In my case I'm a mixture of Deerhound, Greyhound, Bedlington, Collie & Huntaway. I was born 13th October 2007 on a farm near Tavistock Devon. Hope you will enjoy my adventures........❤️William"
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

7 Jul 2012

Another friend


Let me introduce you to my friend Ed.....



he's a lurcher too and very like me, but has more white in his coat - we are always pleased to see each other





At the moment, where I  am still being restricted on my walks  ("thanks for that mum and dad!") Ed and I have to say hello at the end of our leads.  Ed is still young, and like me when I was younger, gets excited...so I have to tell him off sometimes...("it's training Ed")!

and after the initial excitement at seeing each other Ed decides to take a break....




It's really good meeting you Ed
and I hope we will get to
have a game on the beach
very soon