Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

13 Dec 2011

Bull Point walk



Regardless of the weather I need my walks and yesterday was such a day - grey, wet and windy, but downwards  Bull Point we went - actually there's a Lighthouse at the end of this VERY long walk, but I'll show you that another day.  For today here are some photos mum took on our adventure










The sheep with the coloured rears indicate to the farmer when the lambs will be due







and as the sign says, this is National Trust property
owned and looked after for and on behalf of the public
(so we all own it really)  which is just as well because I found my favourite stick
and proceeded to destroy it!


video


Just one quick look over the wall before heading home


worth a look because the view is spectacular



Heading home!




10 comments:

  1. Wow, love the great views! It's wet and windy here to today, luckily I can stay indoors!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judy - We're having another wet and windy today, even just had hailstones, it looks like it has snowed! brrrrr. my paws are getting cold!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I just tell you again what a beautiful and peaceful place that you have to roam and explore? I'm so taken in by your views that look like they are right out of a book, they're just so lovely!! I also enjoyed your little movie, seeing you in action has brought a smile to my face!! I hope your day is an enjoyable one!! ~Kim at Golden Pines~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you enjoy seeing the countryside here Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! The view really is spectacular! Lucky William to live in such a lovely place. I feel sorry for the sheep though. Having 'colored' bottoms must put quite a dent in one's dignity!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Robin - I reckon one sheep could be thinking "I prefer Blue, it's more my colour"!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful walk even on a grey day.
    Hope you have a lovely warm fire to curl in front of later xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Warm central heating anyway Pat.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely stunning countryside...however my fave part is the stick...sorry..but I'm a doggy. Sophie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You would love these walks Sophie!

    ReplyDelete

If by any chance you are short of time mum has added a Like button for you.