Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

21 Dec 2011

He's Back....!

HAMISH that is...


Yep!...my little friend is staying til Christmas....Great - and as you'll see from the above photo he has been on the beach running in the sea with me and gets home completely soaking wet....mum loves that!


Known in our family as Soggy Doggy Time!


......and he doesn't stay far from me, even when I want to snooze after my walk

I don't mind it when he takes my chews either....


He is one happy little chappy




10 comments:

  1. We would like Hamish to come and stay with us, we could take him to the park and let him chase some of our squirels. Have a lovely christmas!

    E and R xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, William and Hamish! Have fun! I hope Santa has a present for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hamish would need no encouragement to chase squirrels!....HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS E & R.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS YOURSELF JUDY....and yes I have it on good authority that Santa will be putting presents under the tree for us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas to William and Hamish and the family of people! Have a fantastic visit and a fabulous 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas William and Hamish! (Can't wait to see what Santa brings you!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. And a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too Marilyn.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Robin - Have a great Christmas....mum is ready with the camera, so I'm guessing me and Hamish will get something from Santa!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh love him! Great to have friends over for Christmas!
    Enjoy yours, William xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Pat....the best of Christmas wishes to Missy:)

    ReplyDelete

If by any chance you are short of time mum has added a Like button for you.