William the lurcher Welcome to my little corner of the internet



"Hi, I'm William (a Lurcher sighthound). In my case I'm a mixture of Deerhound, Greyhound, Bedlington, Collie & Huntaway. I was born 13th October 2007 on a farm near Tavistock Devon. Hope you will enjoy my adventures........❤️William"
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

22 Oct 2011

Goats at the Valley of Rocks

We went over to Lynton and Lynmouth today and took a walk around the Valley of Rocks.  It's full of the most interesting smells you could imagine.....but to start with I heard something over the wall



and discovered these chaps





the Wild Goats of the Valley of Rocks..... I don't think they should have been in this field.  The local residents tend to be very upset at times when the goats get into their allotments or gardens.  Further down the road we found another herd of them in the car park




and mum did a little video, although she apologises for filming into the sun, obviously not ideal, but the goats would have made off sooner ....



they are quite inquisitive and when I get closer to them instead of running away some of them stop to look at me, but they never get really close




and when we left and walked back into Lynton we saw one balanced on the top of a bank



next time I'll show you some pictures of Lynmouth which is the twin town
to Lynton

                                                                 love william