>!--

>!--
Mum says the Like button kept playing up. She tried resetting it, but within a day or so it wouldn't be working again, so decided to delete it altogether. Anyway, we love having your Comments, so please stop by and say hello 🐾
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

16 Jun 2012

the little lost duck...

On our trip away we came across this little chap... lost and all alone....

first spied at a distance





the poor little chap was soaking wet



...but hopefully his owner will return for him....

at least he was getting a great view from up there!

                                       






10 comments:

  1. Oh William poor little lost bedraggled ducky. I think you should have taken him home. Have a good weekend now!
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha that little duck looks as wet as me of late! (I think I have missed a couple of your posts by being registered under Twitter? I have changed this so hopefully that will keep me on track!) - I did like your busy day picture there, that is my kind of work - sleeping on the job! Paw and you looked so sweet all 'locked out' too! Hopefully see you again soon, Barnie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor little duck - I expect someone is really missing him. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no, poor little duckie. We have one very much like that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! The little lost bears/bunnies/puppies/blah blah we've found on our walks! I always wonder if there's anyone missing them and if they'll be lucky enough to find their way home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wait, we lost a duck just like that and I wondered where it had gone! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He must have flown over here Kim, at least you know he is visiting a lovely place with great views...lol.

      Delete
  7. Awwww, so sad and lonely. I hope his human comes back for him soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought water was meant to roll off a duck's back? William, that duckie needs a serious talking to. Go back and explain a few things to him!

    ReplyDelete