>!--

>!--
Mum says the Like button kept playing up. She tried resetting it, but within a day or so it wouldn't be working again, so decided to delete it altogether. Anyway, we love having your Comments, so please stop by and say hello 🐾
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

15 Jun 2012

New adventures


I've just been away for a few days...hooray, I love doing that.  Except mum and dad don't always tell me where we are going and I have to guess


Turns out we stayed at a lovely place called the East Dart Hotel on Dartmoor

and I had my own room within a room


this was perfect for me, as I had my own space with my blanket

On our trips out I had to stay on the lead, because of the sheep,



but I didn't mind as I got to be top dog
.....well, I got to sit up higher than dad and pose for a photo opportunity anyway




Have a great weekend






12 comments:

  1. Oh William we hope you are having a smashing time and have a happy Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. William, what a lovely place to enjoy!! You know here, dogs aren't welcome in many places, isn't that too bad?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely picture of you and Dad! Suitable for framing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great trip, William, but I think dad got the rooms round the wrong way :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Molly, we had a lovely time.

    Kim, mum has heard that said before, such a pity, she reckons a lot of business places will be losing out on a great income, people love their dogs after all (well, most people....I think my humans love me) lol.

    Thanks Robin, great idea.

    Oh Pat, you are right..heehee.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adventure! Rosie Mae and her dad vie for Top Dog position too, I don't get a look in, of course. I'm just the dinner lady :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. GruffHello there! Ooh this little holiday looks lovely and I so like your own little posh pad you had there for a bed! You look fantastic up there on the wall propping up your 2Leg there in case he falls! Take care, Barnie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What wonderful photos! Hi there! We are a new follower and so looking forward to reading your blog and reading about your adventures. Stop by our blog and say hello when you get a chance, k? http://raisingrama.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to my blog Rama. I have stopped by your blog and now follow your adventures yay!

      Delete
  9. How fun! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Dawn - thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  10. Joanna: I'm hoping Rosie Mae wins!...lol.

    Good to hear from you Barnie - hope life is still treating you well.

    ReplyDelete