>!--

>!--
Mum says the Like button kept playing up. She tried resetting it, but within a day or so it wouldn't be working again, so decided to delete it altogether. Anyway, we love having your Comments, so please stop by and say hello 🐾
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

17 Jun 2012

Lunch break


We stopped off for a walk by the river at Fingle Glen the other day




and who should surprise me but Lil and Hamish - all arranged without my knowledge!! - and we stopped for lunch with them here






that was such a lovely surprise


hopefully we will do that again soon....but I do think the humans should tell me first!






6 comments:

  1. Hi William but that wouldn't be a surprise then chum! Looks like you had a good day anyway.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had fun, in a very beautiful place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have had worse surprises my friend, like Little2Legs creeping up behind me with the water hosepipe - yes, you looked to have had a very good day my friend - wish I was there! Take care, Barnie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet spot William (though it looks a bit cold). I like surprises myself, but only if they involved food. Have a great week! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is absolutely the quaintest restaurant I have ever seen! Right out of a postcard! (Another reason to wish for teleportation!) Lil and Hamish look very pretty! (sorry Hamish!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's okay Robin, Hamish is used to it...lol.

      Delete