22 May 2016

Mother said we were going to walk through the trees


I didn't realise

she meant

literally















 Peep-bo Dad, I see you with the camera

 

Hey, and where have you been mum?

 

Humans can be very silly sometimes

 


 At least I did get a walk through the trees,
so I guess mum was right all along



 


and I got to see some of the
countryside ....


 ...as I lead the way with dad





 I enjoyed this adventure through the trees
and the walk
whilst mum went to look around a manor house.

Check out mum's blog

(if you haven't already seen it)


8 comments:

  1. Wow, those holes in the trees are wonderful, just made for you William I wouldn't wonder :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely there for me, lol...♥william

      Delete
  2. Humans can be VERY silly sometimes. But how many Lurchers can say they've walked through tress...literally? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Precisely my thoughts Robin, I am soooo lucky ...♥william

      Delete
  3. Very special trees!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were Fun alright ...❤️William

      Delete
  4. FINALLY! we get to see your mum! and she's lovely!!!
    and waling through trees... you lucky lucky fellow! XOXO♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesn't happen very often, mum is camera shy, lol. ....❤️William

      Delete

If by any chance you are short of time mum has added a Like button for you.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...