>!--

>!--
Mum says the Like button kept playing up. She tried resetting it, but within a day or so it wouldn't be working again, so decided to delete it altogether. Anyway, we love having your Comments, so please stop by and say hello 🐾
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

15 Jun 2015

Look what we met on the beach today...


Me and dad met two crabs on the beach today....but dad only had his mobile phone with him to take
a video...so the quality isn't as good.  I will be having words with him about this oversight and get him to make sure he has his proper camera with him another time!



14 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a huge crab!!!! Mind your nose William, don't want any nips!!!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kept well out of the way ---- guess what mum has sketched for tomorrow! ....♥william

      Delete
  2. poor little fella! he seemed a bit confused.
    hope he made it back to the water!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, he got back into the water ok.....♥william

      Delete
  3. Crikey William ..... that's one mighty docile crab. Were you trying to play fetch with him??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NO!!! I kept well away .....♥william

      Delete
  4. They are much bigger than I expected! Be very careful there, William!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I was Very careful.....♥william

      Delete
  5. Wow what a whopper, I'm glad Dad had his mobile phone handy to film that crab!
    I always see interesting things when I have neither phone or camera with me William :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ....I'll make sure I tell dad that he isn't the only one who forgets his camera! lol....♥william

      Delete
  6. That is pretty awesome. What a neat creature. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ....not often we find them still moving when they are stranded, this one made it back to the ocean ok .....♥william

      Delete
  7. WOW… looks like he almost got your tennis ball… glad you and the crab are ok.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...Yes, I was too quick for him (I made off in the other direction), lol....♥william

      Delete