Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

3 Mar 2012

The Bench

Another visit to the New Forest recently meant I got to play at a famous landmark.  Boltons Bench in Lyndhurst, where people, horses and cattle can roam together ....and of course yours truly




being fortunate enough to stay in the Lyndhurst Park Hotel right next to this part of the forest meant Dad took me for my morning walk there each day - and this is where my adventures began


video


and I forgot to mention Rabbits...they live there too, well I could smell them

and I kept looking for them 




but no matter how I tried I couldn't seem to find them


video


and then I met something a little larger


video


 when I got VERY close to them I went back to Dad for protection


video


all that excitement first thing in the morning certainly
makes a dog thirsty


video


a good start to my day!

5 comments:

  1. William, I'm catching up on your blog, and your videos, which made Todd bark by the way when you saw the cows, are a great way to end my day! I continue to love the places you go for adventures, and marvel at your grace and smile at the fun you have! I hope you're enjoying your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to know you enjoy seeing my adventures Kim. Todd would love having a walk and run round with me but I'm glad he got to join in from afar and bark with me...what fun!

      Delete
  2. Gee, William, they weren’t very friendly were they? (BTW you have a wonderful ‘voice’! So deep and resonant!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my "I'm pretending to be brave voice". !

      Delete
  3. Oh William! Those GIANTS would have scared the daylights out of me but you produced a splendid bark to keep them away! So glad Dad took the videos and we could enjoy your trip. PS I also have bovineaphobia.
    marilyn and the Cats of Lakeview Point

    ReplyDelete

If by any chance you are short of time mum has added a Like button for you.