Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

7 Feb 2015

We've been on holiday...


....to another beach!!
This is Bigbury-on-Sea 
in South Devon

I had a great time until the tide started to come in...








 I catch the tennis ball nearly every time...




...dad really did throw a tennis ball - it isn't invisible honestly







"Excuse me dad, can you pick the tennis ball up for me"
 


 "Aye, did you not hear me"

 Oh well, I just had to do it myself then...


although, I did get a bit distracted...must be because my shadow is now 

facing the other way!
this is the same walk as the previous photos and the sea is still behind me.

So how can that be?


this is why...
we were on that beach before the sea came in from both sides of Burgh Island
....clever aye!






We had a great time...



(check out the Location link below 
 for Bigbury-on-Sea)








18 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a pawsome time there William. Lovely beach. Have a super Saturday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would have stayed there all day if the tide hadn't come in! ....♥william

      Delete
  2. Holidays are best when shared with our furry friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep telling them that Donna .......♥william

      Delete
  3. Such lovely places Mum and Dad take you! Lucky dog! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I am, I do appreciate the efforts the peeps go to ;) ..........♥william

      Delete
  4. Looks like you had great funs William. Maybe you need to do a bit more training of Dad wiv the tennis ball - I haf noticed that these peeps do haf a short attention span.
    Loves and lciky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been trying to train dad for years....hohum ;) .......♥william

      Delete
  5. i love your ears.
    and ohmygosh.
    you are one lucky william!
    thanks for sharing your trip with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed this trip with us Tammy......♥william

      Delete
  6. Crikey ..... how good is that place??? AND oh so pretty, aye?? You, however, William don't look so good in that last picture, mate!! Did they make you have a bath?????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I escaped the bath Charlie, but the sea got me instead! lol .....♥william

      Delete
  7. Oh, tricky, tricky! That looks like an amazing place!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely there, each time we visit I have a great run round.........♥william

      Delete
  8. What fun William!!!!! I am jelous, no one throws a ball for me..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll throw the ball for you JJ...look out it's on the way 'Catch'! .....♥william

      Delete
  9. Really enjoyed the photos of William - he's an amazing pup! Rascal, my dog, was trying to get my attention while I was looking at the photos - even bringing me his toy! How did he know I was looking at another dog?!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rascal sounds very smart .....♥william

      Delete

If by any chance you are short of time mum has added a Like button for you.