23 Jan 2014

Been busy.....


.....when I am not getting up to mischief in the kitchen!....I have been away with the humans to the Royal George Hotel in Birlip Gloucestereshire


It was a very dog friendly Hotel and I enjoyed my stay.  Whilst we were up there we went to



 and collected our new car....




 The man who sold it to us fed me biscuits -

Many Thanks Gary


............I will soon get this car lovely and mucky inside!

Go down the beach!

Come back and Shake all the sand off in the car!

Job done!

(but don't tell Gary!!!)


******









8 comments:

  1. Agreed William, you have to christen it and make it your own :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool Hotel you stayed in and what a nice car you get to initiate. :))) I haven't seen a Peugoet over here in ages. I wonder if they still sell them over here. Enjoy that back seat William. :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a really nice hotel Cris, I hope to go back again one day. As for the back seat of the new car, I'm working on getting the front passenger seat... but it could take a while!

      Delete
  3. Gotta love a car dealer who gives you biscuits! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep we suggest christening it in the front and back William so they know it is yours. Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete

If by any chance you are short of time mum has added a Like button for you.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...