3 Oct 2012

Meeting another friend


I had a lovely surprise yesterday.  Mum and Dad took me and my house guest Hamish off for a walk
and who did we meet but young Bexie.    One very happy little Border Terrier.....Bexie is always pleased to see me and I am always pleased to see her...



Hamish thought it was fun meeting a new friend too


and I am sure Bexie thought Hamish was hilarious...



Looking forward to meeting up with you
another day Bexie


Bexie, that is one smart collar you are wearing.








13 comments:

  1. Aww Bexie is cute, she so looks like she wants to fool around with you and Hamish :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bexie looks like great fun, our Mum said she is adorable. One of our neighbors has a Border called Bob, he barks like made when he walks past on his lead. If we were allowed to chase him, we would sort him out ha ha

    E and R xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Bob is saying 'Hello' E & R - as he walks past. (:

      Delete
  3. Nice meet n greet William. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cheeky face bexie has! You're very tolerant William, stevie doesnt have much patience with pups! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ....Bexie is so sweet, I don't think anyone could do anything but like her (:

      Delete
  5. Oh, that Bexie sure is a cutie pie! I bet a little sassy, too!

    Kisses,

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...Bexie is full of fun - hopefully one day we will get to run around on the beach together and I think she will keep up with me.

      Delete
  6. I bet she could keep up with the two of you easily! The question is...could you two keep up with her?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think her turning circle would be a lot quicker Robin.

      Delete
  7. Hehe, you bOth are cuties!!
    Cotton

    ReplyDelete

If by any chance you are short of time mum has added a Like button for you.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...