Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

22 Mar 2012

Friends!

On my morning walk today I met a new friend.... a Border Collie




who was very keen to play -




and proved to be very useful in bringing the ball back



we didn't find out my new friends name though, as the owner was miles off down the beach - perhaps we will find out another day....meanwhile, I will call this one NoName!

Then as luck would have it, we met George the King Charles Spaniel


 

George likes dad...



but George doesn't fetch the ball - his 'Party Piece' is to stand up on his back legs...




and then along came another friend, Bailey -




Mum has added a short video of me playing with my new friend NoName...


video




9 comments:

  1. Nice to meet your friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks to me like NoName is doing all the hard work while you get all the glory! What a bunch of lucky dogs having such a lovely place to play.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I say this all the time, but I really do love your beach! How I would love to be able to be there and see the dogs and watch all of the fun!! But since I can't, I'm happy watching your video and seeing your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are in such good company with your many friends. Names don't matter so much anyway. Have a splendid week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It’s always lovely to make new friends isn’t it? (I’m in love with George! He’s so cute! But not to worry, William, you will always be first in my heart! LOL)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Phew! for a minute I got worried there Robin..good to know I'm first in your ♥

      Delete
  6. How fun! I think NoName's real name is Jarvis. Don't know why...but he does look like a Jarvis.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good name!...I'll definitely have to find out what it is now.

      Delete
  7. Hiya Wiiliam the Lurcher, Nice to find you when I went on a blog sniff(through SOphie's Blog) - love the sandy beach. Lucky you meeting all these diggie friends. Greetings from France. Bigdogzola xx

    ReplyDelete

If by any chance you are short of time mum has added a Like button for you.