11 Feb 2012

A Bude day out


As the weather was so sunny today, mum and dad decided for a day out, so off we went to Bude....just in case you are not sure where it is I've got my Secretary to add this....


Google Street View link 


When we got down there the first stop was  a quick walk along the cliff tops



and we came across a pile of rocks in the 

middle of the path
which, of course, I wanted to sit on

I just needed a bit of help from dad



that's more like it



thanks dad!





but when we had to leave, I needed a bit of persuading to get off



this way, I get carried



yay!...thanks dad

and what a great view....I can see more from up here


and so we made off back to the car for our picnic lunch


video



Later on I went to a different beach for a run round -
hopefully this will be another blog post soon....


see you .........................love William.


 


6 comments:

  1. I don't know where to start telling you what I loved about this post! What an amazing and inspirational place!! I smiled at the pictures of you and your Dad, and laughed at his carrying you so effortlessly!

    I also Googled, Bude and enjoyed reading that it is a place described as a pleasant small town with character--Another place I'd love to visit!

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend, and thank-you again for showing me another place in your corner of the world! :-)!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. William, you are too funny! And one pampered pooch! LOL (And you live in a most beautiful part of the world! I’m just slightly jealous!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. William - you're just the smartest lurcher I know!
    Lovely walk and fab photos of you being carried! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kim, Robin and Pat - Glad you enjoyed seeing a part of my day out with mum and dad.....mum (my trusty Secretary) will be posting some more of that day soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope your dad recovered from his bad back LOL

    E and R xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He wondered why his back ached Kath!

      Delete

If by any chance you are short of time mum has added a Like button for you.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...