Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 Sep 2011

My new collar


It's a shame, but the collar I have had for ages has now worn through



Difficult to see the worn bit, but I assure you I needed a new one


My new collar was ordered on the Internet for me and arrived a couple of days ago.....


 why is mum looking at me with the camera?

......Oh, yes, she's trying to get a photo of my very posh new attire....

Not easy to see as my coat is the same colour.....

but mum managed to get a better pic of it...



and no doubt you can understand why I am so pleased with it -

I'm trying to look cool and laid back in this photo!



Have a great day




 




 

 

13 comments:

  1. I love your new collar, you look very posh in it! I had a terrible day today, but I always cheer up seeing your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like my collar, but very sorry to hear you had a terrible day...hope all is better for you now (and mum sends her best wishes too).

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh very handsome!

    E and R xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool collar! It looks like a nice leather belt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to hear from you E & R.

    Yes Butters, it is like a leather belt - too huge for a little chap like yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't like the 'snap' collars, and prefer the buckle ones like what you have--I would have picked this one too, it's very handsome and should last you a long time!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kim, yes Mum and Dad hope it will last a long time too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How handsome you look in your new collar! And I like your laid back pose too! You could be a model for a ‘doggie’ catalog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very posh attire, William :) In fact, almost regal ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know Robin!...I'm just waiting to be collared for a catalog....

    ReplyDelete
  11. You see everyone, Pat realises how important I am...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh very smart! Rosie Mae just hopes you get some mud on it soon......;o)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's bound to happen Rosie Mae!

    ReplyDelete

If by any chance you are short of time mum has added a Like button for you.