>!--

>!--
Mum says the Like button kept playing up. She tried resetting it, but within a day or so it wouldn't be working again, so decided to delete it altogether. Anyway, we love having your Comments, so please stop by and say hello 🐾
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

17 Apr 2013

Since we have been on the subject...

and final post on this subject...for now,

here's a female adder (they are brown) crossing the path on one of our walks...photo taken last August



and here's a male (they are black and silver)
 

adders move pretty fast...







!


 





12 comments:

  1. That's scary they can move so fast.. I hope moving fast AWAY from you. I can take Snakes but be forewarned.. if you ever post spiders I wont be commenting. :O I am soooo afraid to even look at them. yuck. but snakes which I should be afraid of aren't so bad to look at. Blame that on my dad and black widows when I was a child.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do move Away Cris and don't worry about spiders, mum can't stand them!

      Delete
  2. OMD they do move fast. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually love snakes and find them very beautiful but I wouldn't want to cross paths with an adder while walking a dog. You might be able to run in the right direction, but the dog...? :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly...they do move away though..thankfully :)

      Delete
  4. I hope this is your last snake post for a while! {Shiver} :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...It is Robin, for now anyways :)

      Delete
  5. Oh my goodness. I've never come across a snake before.
    If I thought there were any around our area I'd be moving house :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's knowing where to look Eileen!

      Delete
  6. ew, what scary. Just stay well away, because adders are poisonous to dogs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be careful Renske, don't worry :)

      Delete