>!--

>!--
Mum says the Like button kept playing up. She tried resetting it, but within a day or so it wouldn't be working again, so decided to delete it altogether. Anyway, we love having your Comments, so please stop by and say hello 🐾
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

25 Jun 2012

Tablet time


I surprised mum and dad today - I took my tablet WITHOUT it being put in a piece of cheese...

although this could be a 'one off' and I will drive them nuts trying to disguise it in the future - oh such fun...

the tablets are pretty big though, but the doggie doctor said they are meant to be tasty and are eaten as a

treat!




so dad asked me to sit




to attention!  ... oh please come on....




this surprised him...I took it willingly...



and ate it....








mum and dad can't wait to see if I eat it 
as easily tomorrow -
neither can I 








 



9 comments:

  1. I like to keep them guessing too! Deccy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, great!! So they are tasty treats! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tasty treats but only when I decide they are Judy!

      Delete
  3. William , how could you be so good , you must be not well? We were so looking forward to the spit the tablet out game?
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. We insist on having our ground up in a little tuna, or smoked salmon if we really play up hee hee

    E and R xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good boy, William!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done William! But I can't wait to see what you come up with tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete