>!--

>!--
Mum says the Like button kept playing up. She tried resetting it, but within a day or so it wouldn't be working again, so decided to delete it altogether. Anyway, we love having your Comments, so please stop by and say hello 🐾
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

26 Jun 2012

Shower time



Oh NO!...not a Shower!!!!     Mum and dad decided it would make me feel better - are they kidding or what!

Dad is in charge of this awful event and stands in the shower with me....(don't worry, he wears his swimmers...just in case you were wondering)....  and he checks the temperature first (that's thoughtful of him!)



I keep hoping this is a joke...



but realise it is serious stuff ....




I get soaped up - What's that about! ...


Is that a thought bubble?...



and a rinse off....



even my face got a wash...



but eventually it is towel time...   



personally I prefer rug drying...



and sofa surfing...



until I jump from one sofa to the other.....this worried them because of my poorly leg...


they thought I was getting a little too lively and had to calm me down


okay, I'm calm now and nice
and clean

and

 fluffy!










9 comments:

  1. Aaaaah fluffy.... ! For how long? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't forget to go straight outside and roll in something smelly.

    E and R xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so lucky William. I mostly just get a cold hose down in the yard. In summer, I get them after every single walk! Especially if it's allergies time or if I've gone swimming and have sand in my fur. In winter, I MAY get a warm bath. What a sad life eh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. William you and me have alot in common. Nice to see your human gets as wet as you and rolling on soft furnishings right up my street. have a good day!
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. This made me and my hubby laugh so much! Oh William, you are a funny thing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so good to stand so patiently while dad showers you - Rosie Mae always tries to sneak out of the bath! I bet you smell lovely now, William. For a little while, anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi William - my Daddy thought he was the only one to get in the shower with his doggy friend. In addition to trunks he also wears black daps (plimsoles) which makes mumu giggle because he looks ridiculous. I usually try to stand on his feet and stab him with my toe nails. I hate being showered. Who wants to get rid of the lovely aromas of fox poo and birdie doo anyway!. Monty Dog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahahaha! That's exactly how we used to bathe Sammy! And he was SO proud of being fluffy too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The apres shower is just the best! xx

    ReplyDelete