>!--

>!--
Mum says the Like button kept playing up. She tried resetting it, but within a day or so it wouldn't be working again, so decided to delete it altogether. Anyway, we love having your Comments, so please stop by and say hello 🐾
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

9 Aug 2011

Space Lobber

Wow!!   I got a new toy today from my mate Canada
you remember him 
      
and I am so excited to show you what I got


 IT'S A SPACE LOBBER


I could hardly wait to unwrap it





As you see I am having great fun with it and best of all it SQUEAKS








THANK YOU CANADA - I LOVE MY NEW TOY












6 comments:

  1. William, this is fun. I enjoyed looking at your flimpje. What een nice toy you got.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, poor William. You’re not quite sure about it are you? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Renske it is GREAT fun.

    You're so right Robin, great fun, but I still think it may be ALIVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh William, that looks like so much fun. I wish I could just pop 'round to your house and play too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great toy - and love your smiling face, William xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so funny, William! You look like you're having great fun with your new space lobber.

    x

    ReplyDelete