>!--

>!--
Mum says the Like button kept playing up. She tried resetting it, but within a day or so it wouldn't be working again, so decided to delete it altogether. Anyway, we love having your Comments, so please stop by and say hello 🐾
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

14 Jun 2017

Mum got a bicycle for her birthday....

(have to point out that she got this EARLY...her birthday isn't til the end  of July)...but hey, who am I to comment.

Anyway, I have made my feelings known about this new bicycle of hers.  Not only do I complain about mum riding HER bicycle, I have now discovered that dad likes the bicycle too....








8 comments:

  1. Oh William! Sometimes you need to let the humans have some fun too! :-/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh William! They'd better put a basket on that bike for you to ride in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They should, but I think it would need to be a BIG basket and then mum, or dad, wouldn't be able to cycle...I could always help them though........🐾William

      Delete
  3. Ask Dad to give you a pillion ride, he must know you want one :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep trying to tell him that, but he won't listen!.......🐾William

      Delete
  4. I love your mum's bike!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mum is so pleased with it, she's planning on doing lots of outings now.....🐾William

      Delete