>!--

>!--
Mum says the Like button kept playing up. She tried resetting it, but within a day or so it wouldn't be working again, so decided to delete it altogether. Anyway, we love having your Comments, so please stop by and say hello ๐Ÿพ
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

19 Feb 2017

DIY Supervisor

I was helping Dad out yesterday with a spot of DIY.  



we made a paint brush stand for mum

(check out mum's blog:  here)


After all my hard work

Supervising dad

I deserved a lunch time treat




Quite right too,

Supervisors should be paid accordingly
and a nice piece of cheese 
was
perfect.




6 comments:

  1. That was great team work and what a success you made of Mum's new brush stand.
    I think you did well with a lunch break and paid in cheese. Good work :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eileen, I did a good job supervising didn't I.......❤️william

      Delete
  2. mmmmm....cheese! Always a good thing! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ๐Ÿง€๐Ÿง€๐Ÿง€๐Ÿง€why should it be for humans and mice I say!......❤️william

      Delete
  3. Aww bless, Daisy has asked her staff to say 'well done' on the supervising and say that she agrees wholeheartedly in respect of the cheese ๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿถ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm sure Daisy would do the same......๐Ÿพ๐ŸพWilliam

      Delete