Saturday, 19 November 2016

Just had another great holiday

plus it was at the SEASIDE...well, mostly and the best part for me.  One of the beaches I LOVE is

SHELL BAY near Sandbanks, just across the water from Sandbanks in fact.  And at this time of year

we had to drive around to it, as the ferry was having its maintenance done (you can see it in the

background in some of these pictures).





























and have you seen this great idea.

A 2 Minute Beach Clean,
with handy picker upper gadgets for the humans
plus bags (although people had been busy already clearing up
and the bags had been used
and the bins had stuff in them)


besides,
the beach looked clean apart from the seaweed
and that will go out on the next tide














12 comments:

  1. What a picturesque area! Is it getting cold there yet? We might be getting snow soon where we live.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is getting cold here. Mum and Dad have mentioned my coat...WHAT! Don't they realise I already have a coat!!!! 🙂William

      Delete
  2. Aren't you the lucky boy! Your humans take you to the loveliest places! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...and I love the beaches most of all, so it was veery good of them to take me to this particular beach again...(not that I'm spoilt or anything) ....🙂William

      Delete
  3. You had a wonderful time on holiday William. It looks lovely and what a great idea for the hoomans to clear up after themselves, more beaches could adopt that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, the beaches look much better cleaned up.... 🙂William

      Delete
  4. Hello William,

    I'm glad that you had a lovely time at the beach, you are such a lucky boy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. On a day where I'd love to escape, I envy your being at the beach -- And I really love the idea of everyone helping taking 2 minutes to help get/keep the beach clean!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must admit, the beach is a great place...❤️william

      Delete
  6. love your beach location William!
    and tell mum I especially like her choice of music! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I told her about the music (don't tell her I told you, but she choices that music nearly every time) 😉william

      Delete

If by any chance you are short of time mum has added a Like button for you.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...