>!--

>!--
Mum says the Like button kept playing up. She tried resetting it, but within a day or so it wouldn't be working again, so decided to delete it altogether. Anyway, we love having your Comments, so please stop by and say hello 🐾
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

25 Oct 2016

Thief!

There I was having a grand old time on the beach in Cornwall, when up came a Setter and his friend a golden Lab, and heck can you guess what happened!   Well, let me tell you,  the Setter STOLE my TENNIS BALL.     WHAT!!!!!!   in fact let me show you, I can prove every word me lord....









Thankfully the golden lab managed to rescue my tennis ball for me,
for which I am very grateful.






10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Exactly, brazen in daylight and in front of witnesses too! ...♥william

      Delete
  2. That is NOT nice, William! I'm sorry sweetheart. Did the setter bring it back?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He dropped it after his yellow Labrador friend kept following him. I think the guilt got to him ;) ...♥william

      Delete
  3. You'll have to educate Mr. Setter about the rules of doggie tennis. Rule number 1: the tennis ball is always mine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think he's realised that now, at least I hope so! ....♥william

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. That was my thought too! ...❤️William

      Delete
  5. What a cheeky setter...I was being polite there William :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's just what Mum was saying at the time! ....william

      Delete