William the lurcher Welcome to my little corner of the internet



"Hi, I'm William (a Lurcher sighthound). In my case I'm a mixture of Deerhound, Greyhound, Bedlington, Collie & Huntaway. I was born 13th October 2007 on a farm near Tavistock Devon. Hope you will enjoy my adventures........❤️William"
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

13 Feb 2016

I had my own special corner

....where we stayed recently.... a space especially for ME....

 and I was Exhausted after our days out

like visiting a place we had been to before....

do you remember the little houses

(let me remind you)








Well, the Wicker house is now like this...


(Ummm....I felt quite sad to see my wicker house had fallen down...

perhaps the three little pigs and huffed and puffed too much)

and the other little house

was Surrounded!



I enjoyed a walk next to the river though...





where I got to sit with some Royals!


perhaps the news spread that I
was in such regal company
because the chickens certainly seemed excited!