Saturday, 2 May 2015

I turned a corner...


...and guess what sat on the path in front  of me.

A

RABBIT

probably every Lurcher's dream....

but you see, the thing is when I was a little pup I got told off for
catching a rabbit and from then on if I chase them

I   SLOOOOW DOWN

They get exercise and so do I and everyone gets on with their day.

On this occasion, I was on the lead, so no slow motion chasing

and this little rabbit didn't seem to want to move,

perhaps he had heard I was visiting his neck of the woods!




10 comments:

  1. Great picture! Too bad about the leash ;-) Even my stubby-legged boys have caught a rabbit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They all like to chase don't they :-)

      Delete
  2. He was taunting you, William! He could see you were on a lead! Nasty ole rabbit..... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, he did it on purpose....♥william

      Delete
  3. i've heard that's what they do william... in the wild. when they're frightened... they just FREEZE!
    so glad you're not the type to take advantage of that! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ....and I froze too!.....♥william

      Delete
  4. Wow! I would have chased that bunny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I chase them, when I'm not being held on the lead, but as I get close to them I slow down, that way they get their exercise and I get mine.lol .....♥william

      Delete

If by any chance you are short of time mum has added a Like button for you.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...