22 Feb 2015

A nice walk yesterday but some mud trouble


The peeps took me for a good walk yesterday

and mum had her camera


we even met some horses, they had just had a lovely gallop along the beach

I got to sniff along the route



although I waited for mum to take this pic...

I just wasn't impressed with the mud and tried to avoid it!


well, there was a whole track of it along the edge  !!!


seriously, do they expect me to walk in mud?
I don't think so!!!!

but dad made up for it - we had a game with the tennis ball


and I have to help FIND the tennis ball
when mum and dad can't see it!!!

I tell you, how would they cope without me there to help them.




14 comments:

  1. Looks like you had fun William. Have a serene and easy Sunday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a great time thanks Molly. Have a serene and easy Sunday too .....♥william

      Delete
  2. What a great place, mud or not! I'm glad that you were along with them William, and I could use you to help me find more than a tennis ball sometimes! :-)!! ~Enjoy your day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would be excellent help Kim ......♥william

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great place for a walk! We would trample right through the mud!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Little Hamish would do that too Chester! .....♥william

      Delete
  5. Crikey William .... you have as much fun at your place as I do at mine, aye?? Don't those big horse things smell good?? And there droppin's are to die for. Did you get to sample any of those??? I don't like mud either. It must be a sight hound thing, aye??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly I didn't get a sample taste Charlie, the peeps were too quick for me! ......♥william

      Delete
  6. Seriously, the humans can be so needy sometimes! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they can be needy and very hard work they are too......♥william

      Delete
  7. Did you want to chase the horses? I bet you could catch them if you wanted to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't mind horses, I get to see them lots and they didn't take any notice of me which was even better......♥william

      Delete
  8. you are just a wonder dog william!!! to find that ball so easily. and then drop it right in the best spot.
    not in the mud either!
    just proves you're a gentleman.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tammy, I thought I was quite clever too .....♥william

      Delete

If by any chance you are short of time mum has added a Like button for you.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...