>!--

>!--
Mum says the Like button kept playing up. She tried resetting it, but within a day or so it wouldn't be working again, so decided to delete it altogether. Anyway, we love having your Comments, so please stop by and say hello 🐾
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

8 Jan 2015

Hummph.....

They said about me wearing my coat.  Well, I can tell you  -  "I DON'T LIKE MY COAT" -  So what did they do?  Look at this, they put a SCARF on me instead.  I gave them my hardest stare and they got the message.





13 comments:

  1. Oh but William I think you look really cool in your scarf!
    Bu,t I would take it off as well if you gave that 'look', you certainly know how to get your meaning across to your Peeps!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Princess Leah, you have made me feel better about the whole embarassing scarf wearing business /(^.^)\

      Delete
  2. if looks could kill! LOLOL
    but william.
    you look so ... chic.
    WARM!... i mean warm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. But William it is VERY cold, your humans just wanted to keep you warm… a coat would be more dignified than a scarf… seriously a scarf no self respecting Lurcher would wear a scarf out… get the coat back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand that look, but I also think you look pretty handsome William!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crikey William ...... you tell 'em, mate. What are they thinkin'??? Mum's tried to do that to me too. I give her the LOOK as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No words necessary....that look says it all! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I knew you would all see it my way /(^.^)\

    ReplyDelete
  8. William, I think you look cool in your scarf.
    Annie and her cousins Eric and Tinker all wear matching dog buffs, all the best dressed lurchers wear them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That makes me feel a whole lot better /(^.^)\

      Delete
  9. It actually looks quite fashionable!

    ReplyDelete