Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 May 2014

Chillin' with dad

Mum had to visit the opticians, so whilst she was busy with that, Dad and I sat on a bench to wait for her.   It was a good chance to 'people watch' - I love doing that.... or rather a case of 'people watch me'.  It appears to be a strange sight seeing me, a large dog, having a cuddle on dad's lap!



and when mum came along, she tried sneaking up on us.  If I spot her, I want to get down and run up to her, so she has to use stealth tac-tics...


I'm pretty sure mum is about.....



Yep, I knew it - here she is with that dreaded camera...


"oh, hi mum"



6 comments:

  1. Did she really think you wouldn't spot her coming?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, not really, but she lives in hope, lol.

      Delete
  2. LOL William you do crack us up. Have a tremendous Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Humans are a queer bunch aren't they? ;)

    ReplyDelete

If by any chance you are short of time mum has added a Like button for you.