>!--

>!--
Mum says the Like button kept playing up. She tried resetting it, but within a day or so it wouldn't be working again, so decided to delete it altogether. Anyway, we love having your Comments, so please stop by and say hello 🐾
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

15 Oct 2013

Spot the adder picture



Even with the days getting shorter and the temperatures getting colder (I should know, I have heard mum and dad discussing getting my winter coat out)!!!   On days when there is a little sunshine, I still have to watch out for these...






6 comments:

  1. Yikes an adder. Be careful William. Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be careful Molly. I hope this warns others :)

      Delete
  2. He's well camouflaged too, do watch your step William!

    Oh no, not the dreaded coat...Annie likes to wear hers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mum and dad were surprised to see the adder, especially as the weather had turned colder!

      Delete
  3. OH MY!!!!! Be careful, William!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Be doubly careful William.

    ReplyDelete