William the lurcher Welcome to my little corner of the internet



"Hi, I'm William (a Lurcher sighthound). In my case I'm a mixture of Deerhound, Greyhound, Bedlington, Collie & Huntaway. I was born 13th October 2007 on a farm near Tavistock Devon. Hope you will enjoy my adventures........❤️William"
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

31 Oct 2013

Interesting adventure to Portsmouth


On our recent trip away, mum and dad took me to Portsmouth, well, mum wanted to go up the Spinnaker (take a look over at her blog for that)...whereas me on the other hand was far more interested in new sniffs, wee posts and people watching...

getting a drink wasn't that easy though...


I saw interesting things including this ice cream van, which incidentally was closed at the time!!!


hang on a minute - there's a Whale!


and

I had a Whale of a time finding a use for that!


so whilst mum went up the Spinnaker, me and dad sat on a bench and people watched...can you see us?


No!
you'll have to look harder

See

there

we

are




 mum found us, of course,

and I knew

she was taking pics of us

as proof that I was

having cuddles without her!!!   heehee



to make up for that I allowed her a sketch...