31 Oct 2013

Interesting adventure to Portsmouth


On our recent trip away, mum and dad took me to Portsmouth, well, mum wanted to go up the Spinnaker (take a look over at her blog for that)...whereas me on the other hand was far more interested in new sniffs, wee posts and people watching...

getting a drink wasn't that easy though...


I saw interesting things including this ice cream van, which incidentally was closed at the time!!!


hang on a minute - there's a Whale!


and

I had a Whale of a time finding a use for that!


so whilst mum went up the Spinnaker, me and dad sat on a bench and people watched...can you see us?


No!
you'll have to look harder

See

there

we

are




 mum found us, of course,

and I knew

she was taking pics of us

as proof that I was

having cuddles without her!!!   heehee



to make up for that I allowed her a sketch...











9 comments:

  1. No ice cream!!! You should have let them know you were coming William.
    Still you showed your disgust by weeing up that very fine sculpture :-)
    I see you like to make Mum jealous,
    anyway she did a fabulous sketch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that sculpture was a bit fishy Eileen :)

      Delete
  2. Love the whale and William you look so cute on dads' lap. Have a tremendous Thursday and Happy Halloween to all your family. Hope it is a spectacularly good spooky one.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a wonderful time Molly, you would have loved it there with all those different sniffs....no squirrels though!
      Have a great day yourselves :)

      Delete
  3. The cuddles (and the sketch!) are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got a couple good chuckles reading this ..Love the whale of a good time..that was a nice 'hike' lol Too funny and seeing William all cuddly with Dad was a hoot. Its a wonder no one was staring when you took the pix. Nice sketch of it too. I love that William. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh William! If I hadn't seen it I wouldn't have believed you did it! Poor whale!
    Cute sketch you 'allowed' mum though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear William,

    We keep coming back to these photos of you demonstrating to all the world that you are the best lapdog anyone could ask for.

    Sending lots of hugs and kisses. You are just so snuggly:-))

    Love,
    Ruthie and Bella the Rat Terrier Princess

    ReplyDelete

If by any chance you are short of time mum has added a Like button for you.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...