22 Jun 2013

Hamish goes home

Oh so sad that my little friend Hamish has now gone home.  He was actually with us for almost 3 weeks in total, so I obviously miss him.....but, he will be back again soon I'm sure.   His mum, Lil, also brought her horse up for a holiday too and we have all had a terrific time.  Still, I have lots of fun and walkies to remember plus pictures taken ....thought I would share a few of them with you...,












We play fight all the time, as you saw in my previous post...



Look at this face!   I'm actually laughing at him....



Mum thinks sitting on the furniture like this is taking the hospitality a bit too far!




We even took my mother on a train ride



and Hamish got the new blue toy several times... even wore it as a necklace - but he didn't manage to take it home with him...


I WILL THINK ABOUT YOU TOMORROW
MORNING HAMISH WHEN I AM
RUNNING ON THE BEACH!

SEE YOU AGAIN SOON LITTLE FRIEND









9 comments:

  1. Aw, what a sweet , wonderful friend you have in Hamish, William! I love these pics of the two of you and the ones where Hamish has the spotlight. I can see he loves blue toy as you do. Glad you had so much fun! :) Happy weekend from Oregon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH bless William we know Hamish will be back soon. Till then fond memories. Have a super Saturday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know about you, but it is great fun to have company like Hamish, but it's also nice when they go home too, but we miss them just the same! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure which one of you is cuter! Thanks for sharing all your lovely pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww don't be sad William, Hamish will be back soon.
    He'll have lots of good memories to take home with him...and new blue toy is safe :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhh..what a lovely sweet and sad post for William. He will miss his good buddy for sure. Love them all but that first photo.... I thought at first it was a painting..it would make a great one. Bye for now Hamish.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So nice of you ALL - Mary, Molly, Kim, Robin, Eileen, and Cris....I am getting used to him not being here and besides Dad gave me a lovely long walk this afternoon to take my mind off it! :)

    ReplyDelete

If by any chance you are short of time mum has added a Like button for you.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...