Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

30 May 2012

Whilst mum is shopping.....


I get to wait with dad whilst mum is in and out of the shops.  Today, we went over to Atlantic Village at Bideford and found a bench to rest on.

Eventually mum emerged with shopping.....and her camera.....I spotted mum first....



although I understand she did have the Zoom on.......I couldn't see her for a minute or so......but then I did get distracted for a second.....




and then a quick cuddle before mum got to us....


I kept my eye on her though!







7 comments:

  1. yoo arr soooo cyoot sittin waitin wiv yoor daddie n givin himm cuddles, fur yoor mummer too comme owt da shops!! heehee love n likkers, pdorg xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Posie!...although I'm not always totally sure what you are sayyiinnnnn, it's good to hear from you.

      Delete
  2. William, are you sitting on your dads lap, you soppy git.. hehe! Deccy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't want to sit on the ground now do I !!

      Delete
  3. William your are a lucky doglet , beautiful beaches and the rest. Pity I can't send you my pics in Bideford. Me Beach bum!!!!
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sensible place to sit, William. You don't want to wear your paws out on the concrete ;)
    Your mummy radar is working perfectly! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing like a good cuddle!

    ReplyDelete

If by any chance you are short of time mum has added a Like button for you.