13 May 2012

Shell Bay

I have just returned from a few days away with mum and dad.  This meant staying in a Hotel, which I always enjoy...lots of people to see and say hello to for one thing, and lots of different walkies for another....

Shell Bay down at Sandbanks is one of my favourites, for one thing I get to ride over on a ferry

(and those buildings on the right are part of the peninsula at Sandbanks and
is said to be the second most expensive real estate in the world!)

and when we get over to Shell Bay I have a good game with dad


even if there is more seaweed here




video


I had a great time!





7 comments:

  1. Hi William
    Lucky You! Have a great Sunday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi William... nice to meet you! Looks like you had a great time on the beach! Deccy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dogs are not welcome in so many places here, and I wish they were--You are one lucky boy to get to go along with your Mum and Dad and enjoy such a beautiful place and have an amazing adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, William, you are very lucky you get to go with Mum and Dad! (You actually travel more than I do! You lucky dog! LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely video and beautiful beach scenes. Mum and dad are so lucky you take them places, William :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. GruffHello there William!! - my first time here, so glad I found you, I love your description of yourself, I held onto the word "Huntaway" - as it sounds like "Hunt", my favourite past-time - for I am the greatest hunter born, too good to actually catch anything, well.... I am being kind to the animals you see! - Mummy2Legs really loved your beach pictures, so wish I was there ey xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Barnie to my adventures....I'm now a new follower on your blog too. Glad you stopped by.

      Delete

If by any chance you are short of time mum has added a Like button for you.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...