>!--

>!--
Mum says the Like button kept playing up. She tried resetting it, but within a day or so it wouldn't be working again, so decided to delete it altogether. Anyway, we love having your Comments, so please stop by and say hello 🐾
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

20 Apr 2012

When it comes to digging...

I may have my little friend Hamish visiting and like all good hosts I make him feel welcome - until, of course, it comes to digging a hole....

and the hole is MINE....

(don't worry - I am just Warning him)


We are good friends really and I let him 
fetch the ball










4 comments:

  1. We have the same thing at our house if Todd is digging a hole--He wants all the credit for it to himself!!

    I'm glad you're having fun!! Enjoy your weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's YOUR hole! Hammish should know better! Sheesh, he needs to learn some dog manners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That hole digging looks fun, so does defending it from the marauding redhead :lol:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha, how funny that Hamish should want to jump in when he knows it's yours, William! You two do like you're having lots of fun :o)

    x

    ReplyDelete