Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 Oct 2011

fun in the sea

The chance to meet new friends is always exciting and the beach is the place to be




 my game with dad and Hamish got interrupted by three collies....no idea who they are, probably holiday-makers down for the week, but we had a run around together


even if one of them wanted to take my favourite tennis ball - so I headed him off!


 
 
 

and they finally headed off down the beach with their owner

may be we will see them again another day


Hamish and I got on with our fun in the sea and our walk along the beach and I'm asking mum to post some more pictures for me another day


See you soon!







10 comments:

  1. Oh how lovely to all mix in! I bet you had a great time . Great photos :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a grand time! But did you get your ball back, is the important question!? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes we won't have any ball stealing here either, even when the dogs are much bigger than us!
    R and E xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun on the beach, William.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We did have a good time thank you Pat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Robin, yes I did get the ball back thanks...I made sure of it...

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you feel the same as me E & R :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Renske, yes, it is always fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that first photo! What fun it is to enjoy time on the beach and making new friends, even if they don't always want to share! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kim, thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete

If by any chance you are short of time mum has added a Like button for you.