>!--

>!--
Mum says the Like button kept playing up. She tried resetting it, but within a day or so it wouldn't be working again, so decided to delete it altogether. Anyway, we love having your Comments, so please stop by and say hello 🐾
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

22 Sep 2011

He's back......

My little orange friend is back to visit with us......Hamish in other words.  He keeps mum and dad on their toes, but they don't mind at all as he is great fun, and I love having him to stay.  We tend to stay together a lot of the time, by choice



I used this metal house when I was little and mum and dad needed a break from my rampaging, but these days they leave the door open and I just enjoy lying in it - of course when Hamish is about he comes in and stays with me


this is one assertive little hound!

and out on our walks he has to keep up with me



when he tries to pull mum's arm out of its socket....

and when we get home

I do sometimes find my own space at the bottom of the stairs

- he hasn't found me yet -







6 comments:

  1. Have a great time with Hamish!
    (word verification: bumbuff :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes a chap just needs some alone time, I can totally sympathize! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did he ever find you, William?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi - good to hear from you all...and yes to your question Pat, he did find me...so I beat him up (only in a friendly way though).

    and Robin - mum understands too...

    and Judy - mum has great fun with the word verifications, she's thinking of saving them up for a blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's always good to have friends over and it's always good to have some 'me time' too! I hope you're enjoying your weekend!! Rain, rain and more rain in Virginia!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How nice that he's back. You always have fun together.

    ReplyDelete