12 Jul 2011

Sketches


Mum is always sketching me

no matter what I think about it


 for this sketch mum used just Ultramarine blue watercolour


I am in my defiant mood here and just thinking about running around the room
not listening to the humans!



sometimes I wait until mum has almost finished a sketch
and then I move and she has to start again......ha! ha!


When we go away I get to stay in a nice Hotel
where I am not allowed on the bed



and when we go shopping I get to sit on Dad's lap whilst mum shops -
well somebody has to look after him....


and just in case you are not sure what this looks like
here I am in town



As you see I do make people smile and very often
they stop to chat to me

Can't be bad making people smile can it !






9 comments:

  1. William, you always make me smile! (as do your mum’s sketches!) One question though, why does your Dad have to hold you when you go to town? Don’t you have a leash?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Mum's sketches! Love Judy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good point Robin! Yes I do have a leash - but I like being cuddled more....love william


    Thank you Judy-glad you like.....love william

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely and funny sketches William. Your mom is doing really well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Renske, I will tell mum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. William, you're such a perfect model for the sketches! She's lucky to have you. And clearly you're lucky to have both your people too, with such welcoming laps to cuddle in.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ruca, I know...it has taken months to train them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Mum is very clever, William, but she does have a very handsome subject to be sketching! The photo of your Dad cuddling you in the high street is so funny - and yes, you are making everyone smile :o)

    Rosie Mae's doing some serious snoozing right now but I know she'd want me to pass on her love and best wishes.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Joanna, mum says thank you and she is enjoying reading your blog. She says she particularly likes the Mail Art swap!!

    ReplyDelete

If by any chance you are short of time mum has added a Like button for you.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...