8 Jul 2011

Dinner!!

Hooray, my fresh supply of dinner has arrived 
in the form of 18kg. bags of Royal Canin Dog Food

and as you will see I am so excited about it




I like to check out the packages

and generally get in Dad's way



and get the finger pointed !


'Sorry Dad'

-This is my ashamed expression which usually works-

and I am soon let off the hook

  I can then get down to some 

proper work 



video


as this video finishes you see me looking up

that's my way of asking Dad to help

.....and he always does.....lucky me!


love william
 
 
 
 


10 comments:

  1. Yayyy food! And looks like you now have lots of it! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your dinner(s) William!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Butters! these supplies will last me some time.


    I'll definitely enjoy thank you Judy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fresh food is so delicious. You want to start eating right away. William Bon appetit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I try to tell them that, but do they listen Renske!......

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always helping! What a good dog you are William!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know Robin, the humans just don't realise how lucky they are!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh we're FAR too fussy to eat dry food, we trained them to cook us casseroles of chicken, lamb livers and hearts, with rice and veggies. Yes we are HORRIBLY spoilt, but we are old ladies now, so we pretend we can't crunch the biscuits ha ha
    You have to dig harden Willian to get through the plastic!

    E and R xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the tip E & R, very useful information - I'll work on it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. People are so easy to manipulate, aren't they William? A sua saude!

    ReplyDelete

If by any chance you are short of time mum has added a Like button for you.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...