>!--

>!--
Mum says the Like button kept playing up. She tried resetting it, but within a day or so it wouldn't be working again, so decided to delete it altogether. Anyway, we love having your Comments, so please stop by and say hello 🐾
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

27 May 2011

Training

I went to puppy training lessons once a week and very quickly learnt to

Sit




and Down



and How to climb up legs!



When I was told to behave I would try my defiant look 



but then would get sent to the naughty corner!



but I would always be forgiven

5 comments:

  1. William, I love your header picture! You were much darker when you were younger.
    I'll follow your blog as soon as Blogger has solved the problems. Hug, Judy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, here you are. An own blog with beautiful pictures. Hello William!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Judy and Renske - thank you for your comments on my new blog - I have asked mum to let me know when I get comments and I look forward to sharing some of my adventures with my followers....love William.

    ReplyDelete
  4. William, you are such a handsome devil dog. I always fall for the good looking ones....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Judith.....I know I am special...love william;)

    ReplyDelete