>!--

>!--
Mum says the Like button kept playing up. She tried resetting it, but within a day or so it wouldn't be working again, so decided to delete it altogether. Anyway, we love having your Comments, so please stop by and say hello 🐾
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

18 May 2017

Had another lovely walk with mum and dad yesterday...

.....we were able to see along the length of the beach for one thing....
the day before had been like this along our coast



honestly, can you imagine not being able to see this...











and I did get into the sea



and a spot of digging with dad




Mum thought she was going to help me with this bit of digging,
but NO WAY, 




Oh Yes, it was a fun outing








8 comments:

  1. It's a good job that fog lifted to reveal that fabulous stretch of beach! Did you find the buried treasure William?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eileen, I'm still looking for the treasure.....🐾William

      Delete
  2. You are such a good digger, William! (I have to ask though, do you get a bath every time you come home from the beach? Have I asked that before....?) ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, thankfully I don't get a bath every time. Mum and Dad wait till I am real stinky before they do that, and I get showered off, with dog shampoo, oh the humiliation of it all......🚿William

      Delete
  3. What a truly special place! I LOVED the videos, and the enthusiasm that you put into your digging William! By the way, are you digging your way to Virginia?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that's an excellent idea, visiting Golden Pines, I will have to get digging......🐾William

      Delete
  4. I love the way you throw yourself down in the sand after digging!
    you really know how to live life William! hugs my boy! XOXOXO♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It takes skill Tammy, lol.....🐾William

      Delete