>!--

>!--
Mum says the Like button kept playing up. She tried resetting it, but within a day or so it wouldn't be working again, so decided to delete it altogether. Anyway, we love having your Comments, so please stop by and say hello 🐾
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

29 Apr 2017

I'm not a tree hugger, but so easily could be

 

 

 

 

Dad is definitely a tree hugger, so thought I would join him on this fallen tree

 

 

 


 


 

 
 

Well done Dad, now we are both tree huggers.



8 comments:

  1. I'd say you ARE a tree hugger......of a different sort.....wink, wink...nudge, nudge....lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not to get all technical on you and your Dad, but I think you're supposed to hug the trees before they fall down :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we need to work on that! ....🐾🐾William

      Delete
  3. I think you and your Dad are tree huggers, they are great trees to hug to be fair :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That's a big old fallen tree!

    ReplyDelete
  5. two handsome tree huggers! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!...I didn't realise trees were so popular....👀william

    ReplyDelete