>!--

>!--
Mum says the Like button kept playing up. She tried resetting it, but within a day or so it wouldn't be working again, so decided to delete it altogether. Anyway, we love having your Comments, so please stop by and say hello 🐾
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

22 Nov 2016

I love the ocean....

and I love the shallows - well, an estuary.  Mention 'puddles' and that would be a different matter, but mum has (again) found some photos of me from a recent trip her and dad took me on....about time these pictures were added here......I really need a new Secretary.






























8 comments:

  1. Wow! That must have been a great place to snoop around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shhhh, I won't tell you an estuary is really just a big puddle! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 😳I'm shocked! mum and dad didn't tell me that!!!!

      Delete
  3. I think your secretary does really well, great photos and better late than never eh :) I love to see you enjoying the water but I can't believe you don't do puddles :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely don't do puddles, I step around them! ......william

      Delete
  4. William! I just LOVE that last picture of you!
    hello there! XOXO

    ReplyDelete