>!--

>!--
Mum says the Like button kept playing up. She tried resetting it, but within a day or so it wouldn't be working again, so decided to delete it altogether. Anyway, we love having your Comments, so please stop by and say hello 🐾
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

11 Jul 2016

I WAS NOT having a tantrum

...mum thinks she has already added this video of me "Asking Politely for a drink" but I insisted she added it again....This is what I have to put up with people -I just can't get the staff these days.


8 comments:

  1. And just WHAT was Mum doing videoing you instead of IMMEDIATELY complying wiv you VERY polite request?????
    Well I hope you got some extra tasty water after being made to WAIT!!!!!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was worth the wait and I'm glad I made my protest known! ...♥william

      Delete
  2. Nope, I've not seen that video before and so glad you insisted that Mum post it again!

    You're very demanding William but proper staff wouldn't wait for you to ask for a refill :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, my point exactly - it's the staff here, they are rubbish ...♥william

      Delete
  3. Whoa! I hope you got something to drink after all that! Our humans are usually pretty good about keeping the bowls filled and fresh too. Our Patron Saint old Charisma dog taught us to never drink stale, slimy water. She taught the humans that just because there's water in the bowl, it doesn't mean it's good to drink! She did a good job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I learned early on to not accept rubbish water or even 'slightly' warm...it HAS to be chilled for me ....♥william

      Delete
  4. It's so hard to get good help these days, William! I feel for you! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew if anyone understood, it would be you Robin >♥William

      Delete