>!--

>!--
Mum says the Like button kept playing up. She tried resetting it, but within a day or so it wouldn't be working again, so decided to delete it altogether. Anyway, we love having your Comments, so please stop by and say hello 🐾
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

21 May 2016

Had a lovely walk yesterday...

....over at Arlington Court.  We ventured through the Wilderness and I found a fun platform to climb...



 and then dad had to go one step further
and walk the rope bridge
(just because he knew I couldn't do that because of my paws)




but

Well Done

Dad







12 comments:

  1. Yes, very well done to Dad! I'm sure there was a dog on Britain's Got Talent that did that rope walk.....just sayin" :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I would consider doing it for a Fee - now where's my Agent ..♥william

      Delete
  2. Wow! Dad sure is brave!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, and it was so high too! ...♥william

      Delete
  3. well done indeed, that looks like ...kind of ..fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun watching dad that's for sure...♥william

      Delete
  4. dad is absolutely amazing!!!
    and it's bound to be harder when you're so tall.
    you have to bend over to hold the rope. WOW.
    tell him we think he's SUPER!!! XOXO♥
    and ahem... you are too darling boy. even if you didn't walk it this time! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll tell him he's Super, he definitely is...♥William

      Delete
  5. I would state here & now GH deserves a reward of some type like his favorite brew!!! xxxCL & EC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He will agree with the brew...♥william

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. I cheered him on too....♥william

      Delete