>!--

>!--
Mum says the Like button kept playing up. She tried resetting it, but within a day or so it wouldn't be working again, so decided to delete it altogether. Anyway, we love having your Comments, so please stop by and say hello 🐾
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

19 Mar 2016

I've been so lucky

There we were - me, mum and dad travelling into Brighton on the bus and a lady passenger said Hello to me.  Not only that she very kindly gave me a whole packet of Jerky treats....


AND they were soooo delicious....Here I am enjoying some of them whilst we sat along  Brighton seafront...




Ahhhh  YUMMY TREATS

I had a cuddle with dad when they were all finished...


I HOPE THE LADY WHO WAS SO KIND TO ME

STOPS BY THIS BLOG AND WILL SEE FOR HERSELF

JUST HOW MUCH I ENJOYED THE TREATS

- THAT WAS SO KIND OF HER -


A BIG THANK YOU FROM ME - 
WILLIAM THE LURCHER



14 comments:

  1. A random act of kindness! It's nice to know these still exist. I bet those treats were extra yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were Very Yummy thanks Chester ....♥william

      Delete
  2. what a wonderful lady! I think you have a fan William.
    other than the thousands out here that love you from afar!
    XOXO♥
    you and dad are both lookin' pretty dang cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tammy, what can I say, dad needs me ;) ....♥william

      Delete
  3. You meet the nicest people!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was so nice of the lady and I'm sure she will know they were well appreciated and delicious :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You were lucky! Jerky is some really tasty stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...You're right, it was delicious...♥william

      Delete
  6. Good things happen to good dogs William xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...and I'm Very good....♥william ;)

      Delete